ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
– SouthFloridaTheatre.com: List your current and upcoming productions on our website
– OnStage Now Email Blast: The South Florida Theatre League maintains a blast that goes out on the first of every month to over 5,000 patrons, listing shows by member theatres.
– Collective Advertising: The South Florida Theatre League has various collective advertising initiatives, including a member theatre map rack card, which features a map of all of our member theatres and is placed throughout the community.
– Summer Theatre Fest: Using each other as leverage, the Summer Theatre Fest Reading Series helps cross pollinate audiences, as patrons attend multiple readings and often go to theatres they have never been to before.
– Free Night of Theater: Created by the Theatre Communications Group and APASO Organizations, Free Night of Theater is an audience development program dedicated to bringing in new patrons to your organization. 41% of patrons who attend our Free Night programing come back to buy a ticket at theat theatre, which is higher than the national average.
– Unified Auditions: Participate in our collective auditions, where you can find new talent.
– Weekly Email Update to Industry Professionals: List your auditions, job postings and discounted ticket offers to the entire League membership.
– Professional Development Workshops: The League hosts professional development workshops throughout the year on various topics, including marketing, strategic planning, and arts advocacy.
– Arts Advocacy: The League works to support local, state and national arts funding in partnerships with other arts advocacy groups.
– Community Events: The South Florida Theatre League attends community events, such as art shows, where we will display our member theatre’s marketing materials – giving you additional exposure.
– Partnership with Fractured Atlas: The League is an open arts network partner of Fractured Atlas, which allows members to gain access to discounted liability insurance.
– Additional Discounts: Throughout the year, other discounts are available to organizational members. For example, the Arts and Business Council often offers discounts to their Arts Marketing Project Workshops.