INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Individual Membership dues are $50 for the year. If you join in the month of January, then your renewal will come up in January of the following year.
Since many of our individual membership benefits overlap with those provided by entertainment unions, the South Florida Theatre League offers a discount to union members. Accepted unions include AEA, IATSE, USA, SAG-AFTRA, Dramatists Guild, SDC, LMDA. The new union member rate is $25 and the renewal rate for union members is $35.
Student membership dues are $20. In order to be eligible for the student membership rate, the member must be a FULL TIME student at a high school or college.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Individual membership is open to all theatre artists, including actors, directors, playwrights, technicians, designers, theatre administrators, educators and students.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Benefits of Individual Membership Include:
– Weekly Email Updates: Receive weekly updates of news, audition notices, job opportunities, discount ticket offers, and other valuable information.
– Discounted Tickets: Individual members of the Theatre League are often offered complimentary and discounted tickets to member theatre productions. Taking advantage of these offers can pay for the cost of membership.
– Have your headshot and bio listed with your talents in our online database, frequently accessed by regional artistic directors and casting agencies.
– Unified Auditions: Every August, the League hosts Unified Auditions where members can audition for many of our member theatres at one time.
– Workshops: The South Florida Theatre League hosts professional development workshops for artists, ranging on topics from Michael Chekhov technique to tax preparation for artists to creating devised work. These workshops are led by local professionals and visiting artists.
– Networking Events: The South Florida Theatre League hosts periodic networking events where members can meet other South Florida Theatre Professionals.